Monday, September 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is brought to you by Tynga's Reviews

I decided to go with Stacking the Shelves instead of TBR Thursdays as my way to show my goodies throughout the week. Reason for the change is I can do this meme any day of the week. My plan is to have it up on Sunday or Monday. No promises, I lead a hectic life :)

This week's additions are..

Books



The Highwayman by Kerrigan Byrne
Won from Life With Two Boys giveaway


E-Books


The Ruby Iyer Diaries by Laxmi Hariharan



The Gatherer by A.G. Henley
Won from Contagious Reads giveaway


The Vigilantes by Lena Hillbrand
Gift from author


Rebirth by Gayle Parness
Purchased from Amazon for
FREE!!

(Last checked, the book is still available for free!!)

I'd love to see what you all got this week, whatever meme you use. Just post a link of your bookish goodies in the comments! Have you heard/read any of these? Let me know down below :)

Stephanie





No comments:

Post a Comment